BUCKY 10 DUAL SPORT — SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN at 8am SUNDAY, AUG. 5th, 2018
This event is pre-registration only. We will put a link on THIS PAGE TO REGISTER.
Entries are limited! Mark your calendar, bookmark this page and be ready to register on Aug. 5th. We expect to sell out in a matter of hours, so be ready!
NOTE: AMA membership is REQUIRED for Bucky 10, so if you’re not a member yet, go to https://www.americanmotorcyclist.com and join before Aug. 5th so you can ride the Bucky!
The owner of the Start/Camp property requests that campers DO NOT bring pallets to burn. He doesn’t want all the nails out there. He will provide wood to burn.
- Dual sport motorcycle ride which will include on-road and off-road riding.
- Motorcycles MUST be street legal, registered and plated.
- Rider must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Motorcycles MUST meet 96db noise limit testing. This is the standard currently used at all of the AMA sanctioned dual sport rides in Wisconsin.
- If it’s loud, don’t bring it.
- The ride will consist of various off-road sections and loops tied together by scenic, twisty, fun paved roads. Note: This event is not set up for the big “adventure” type bikes.
- Off-road portions are designed to be fun for a variety of skill levels, and will be a mix of two-track, fields, and single-track.
- We STRONGLY recommend that you have full knobby tires mounted for this ride.
- Lunch on the trail and supper at the finish is included.
- And a T-shirt, woo hoo!
- Proceeds are donated to local charities and causes.
American Legion Hall at 2217 American Legion Drive, Cross Plains, WI 53528.
A block north of Main Street/Hwy 14.
When: (all times subject to change!)
The ride is Saturday, October 27, 2018.
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Sign-in and sound testing.
- 8:00am: Riders’ meeting.
- 8:20am: First bikes out.
- 9:am: Last bikes out.
- 12:00pm – 1pm: Lunch on the trail.
- 4:00pm: Most will be done and back
- 5:30pm: Dinner at the Legion Hall.
NOTE: Friday evening sign-in and sound test is also available.
Free camping space available. It’s a field with porta-potties – no water or electricity or other fancy stuff, but some really cool people hanging out – usually around a big bonfire.
THIS EVENT IS PRE-ENTRY ONLY! NO WALK-UP ENTRY!
- Cost for this one-day ride is $85 plus $3 processing = $88 total, which includes lunch, supper, T-shirt, and a whole bunch of good fun. Net proceeds will go to local community causes.
- Sorry, NO refunds if you cancel after October 10th.
- There will be NO day-of-event “walk up” entry available.
- Meal ticket only (for a non-rider): $10